UNIVERSE - PRAYER


Hello Friends 

This Novel is based on the Author's Imagination of what he thinks about the universe and this is personal thought about the universe as Author has a strong belief about the Universe everyone on the earth planet is praying to god according to his religion and custom but one thing is confirmed god exists, God is one and everyone prays to get relief from pain, sorrow, etc. According to me, the universe is great Energy, universe is a giver everything you ask from the universe will give you there might be some superpower working behind that. In the universe, lots of planets, and stars moving around I think those who left earth mean our ancestors whatever we demand from god our prayers listen to by our ancestors, and that demand is converted into energy and that energy gives us that for example, you are demanding something from god it is not listened by god or whatever reason we cannot find the reason but start Demanding from the universe and if it is fulfilled. Some super Power is a working universe that is so big beyond imagination. I have a strong belief that if you wake up sharp at 3 AM in the morning take shower and close your eyes start saying OM for Ten minutes you will be connected by the universe listen you will hear different voices and keep your eyes close think now what you want from the universe and listen to universe bells carefully. Hope your wish come true.

The author is not a scientist this is his personal view and imagination as he feels someone is helping us that is the universe a superpower if you don't believe that your personal wish. I can say that this  huge Galaxy 

The Universe has so many planets and everyone has a different opinion about this Galaxy. So what do you think about this try asking your Demand from the universe I pray that your wishes are listened to by the universe and if your desire is fulfilled I will be very happy and hope you like the Article this is my opinion and give you comfort and keep reading my this novel. A universe so big it can't be described and our life is very short to understand this super energy and its hidden elements I would be writing what comes in my mind keep connected with my article and feel that something good is going to happen in your life.

I am so excited that I have never thought that I will be writing about the universe and feel its presence for me it is more than GOD. I pray to the universe to give our family Happiness, good health,good wealth , long life, and protection from enemies. The universe is a miracle planet and how i will write in next chapter hope you will love to read the next chapter and I will try to make it interesting and give you energy in reading .

AUTHOR

RAKESH ANEJA

 

Comments