STUPID GUY WASTING TIME

One Of My Friends Said me Rakesh Aneja is a stupid guy wasting maximum time on social media not earning money killing time. I told him this is my passion and not charge anyone if I post relevant material and help others I feel pleasure as I am a solution giver let's say one example if someone wants advice on which industry is good for passive income should I give the solution or not. I got angry to compose myself and asked him one thing is social media good or bad he was unable to answer after some time he said to me you are posting business ads no one sees all these kinds of stuff. I  told him for my happiness in writing a book, youtube, and posting ads on all social media 

My mission is those who need my support in generating passive income shall i support them or not i asked him he became Answerless. As he knew that I am a problem solver. 

I am selling a numerology course through my Facebook page and asked him i am not doing good by promoting through my Facebook page and through blog give one specific reason he could not give me an answer. I asked softly what you do in your spare time he said watching the news on TV or serials and movies i laughed friend you are killing Time not me .

I shouted yes t am killing Time because you are getting information free of cost which can change your life, If you stop mockery or doing Gossip against me, and think about what i am trying to say. I am doing value addition in your life.

He said sorry to me and said to me I will not say Rakesh Aneja is a stupid Guy wasting time.I asked him one thing so long you are active in Business you are generating income or when you stop going to your shop or office will you generate income said he said no and asked the serious question if you are no more will your family get any income he said no .

I told them what I do in my spare time attend webinars, make videos, write the book, and blogging.

If you are Action Taker visit below links see which link is useful for you.

facebook.com/rakeshaneja555

https://www.facebook.com/rakeshaneja555/?ref=pages_you_manage

facebook.com/oknumerology

(2) Numerology | Facebook

My you tube channel in my Name - Rakesh Aneja

RAKESH ANEJA - YouTube

https://anejacreative.blogspot.com

ANEJACREATIVESTUDIO.5

JOIN ME IN HAPPY HEALTHY INDIA

CALL ME

9811756696

8882279007

Take Action call me .


Comments